Sweet Chinese BBQ Chicken Sliders
Get ready to cook
1. Gather 10 soft white bread rolls; halve lengthways.
2. Place bottom buns in a baking tray; spread with mayonnaise.
3. Top each with caramalised onions, cooked chicken, 1 tablespoon Shandong Sweet Paste, grated cheese and chopped spring onion.
4. Cover with top buns and brush with melted butter.
5. Bake in fan oven at 175°C for 20 minutes; serve immediately.
10 soft white bread rolls
200g caramalised red onion
800g pan fried diced chicken thigh
200g grated mild cheese (e.g. swiss, mozzarella)
3 chopped spring onions
50g melted butter