Spicy Sichuan Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Get ready to cook
1. Gather 10 soft white bread rolls; halve lengthways.
2. Place bottom buns in a baking tray; spread with tomato passata each.
3. Top each with caramalised onions, 1 tablespoon Pink Pepper Ginger Paste, 3 pepperoni slices and grated cheese.
4. Cover with top buns and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
5. Bake in fan oven at 175°C for 20 minutes; serve immediately.
10 soft white bread rolls
200g caramalised sliced white onions
30 pepperoni slices
200g grated mild cheese (e.g. swiss, mozzarella)
50g melted butter
1 teaspoon dried oregano