Spicy Coconut Piri-Piri Chicken Burger
Get ready to cook
1. Score chicken thighs. Rub 200g Mozambican Coconut Piri Piri over chicken thighs; marinate overnight.
2. Oven grill or griddle chicken until cooked.
3. To assemble, spread the top and bottom sides of each bun with mayonnaise.
4. To the bottom bun add salad, 1 grilled chicken thigh, 1 tablespoon of Mozambican Coconut Piri Piri , 1 cheese slice and 2 pieces crinkle cut gherkins.
5. Cover with top bun; press down and serve immediately.
10 boneless chicken thighs
10 Tbsp mayonnaise
10 mild cheese slices (e.g. swiss, edam)
10 brioche buns
20 pieces crinkle cut gherkins
Salad (e.g. lettuce leaf, tomato slice)
About this dish
Mozambican Coconut Piri Piri
Serve with fries and a African Chilli Mayo Dip.