Korean Sriracha Mushroom & Melted Cheese Quesadillas (V)
Get ready to cook
1. In a bowl, mix mushrooms, beans, corn, cheese, coriander, sriracha sauce and Korean Bulgogi paste until combined.
2. Spread mixture equally over half of each tortilla. Leave about ½ inch border. Fold each tortilla over and press down on the edges to seal.
3. Preheat a fan oven to 200°C. Spray a baking tray lightly with oil.
4. Place filled tortillas on tray and bake for 8 minutes. Flip quesadillas over and bake for another 8 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
300g Korean Bulgogi
50g sriracha sauce
300g sliced pan fried mushrooms
200g tinned black beans
200g tinned corn
600g grated cheese e.g. mozzarella
¼ bunch coriander, chopped
10 (-inch flour tortillas)