top of page
Chinese 3-Spice Egg Fried Rice
Get ready to cook
1. Cook rice as per packet instructions. Set aside.
2. In a pan, heat some oil to medium heat. Add eggs and scramble; set aside.
3. In a same pan, heat some oil to medium heat. Add onions; stir fry for 2-3mins. Add carrots; stir fry for 1-2mins. Add Shandong Sweet Paste; mix well and cook for 1-2mins.
4. Add mixture into rice and fold in; mix well until rice is evenly coated with sauce.
5. Garnish and serve as a side dish.
Option: Rice may be stir fried together with ingredients and paste if desired.
200g Shandong Sweet Paste
500g uncooked white rice (to make approx. 1.5kg cooked rice)
100g diced white onion
100g shredded carrot
2 spring onions, sliced to garnish
Photo Credit: Derral Chen - creative commons
About this dish
Shandong Sweet Paste
You might also like to try
bottom of page