Aussie “The Works” Burger with Smoky Ketchup
Get ready to cook
1. Make dressing by mixing Mexican Chilli Orange Paste with ketchup.
2. Grill or pan fry beef burgers until cooked.
3. To assemble, spread the top and bottom sides of each bun with mayonnaise.
4. To each bottom bun add salad, grilled beef burger, cheese slice, dressing, bacon, pineapple slice, sliced beetroot and fried egg.
5. Cover with top bun; press down and serve with fries.
10 burger buns
10 beef burgers
10 slices mild cheese
10 slices fried bacon (optional)
10 pineapple rings, thinly sliced
10 fried eggs
20 slices pickled beetroot
Salad (tomato, lettuce)